Current Build: b65 - 3-24-2015
What can you expect on the all new Almura?
- Sprout - Our very own custom farming ability. Farm 38+ unique grow-able crops as well as craft hundreds of new food and drink items that have special abilities.
- Mo-Creatures - Adds over 40+ new animals and monsters.
- IndustrialCraft & Buildcraft - Build many custom and unique machines. Lots of new ores added and new complex mechanics.
- Thermal Foundation, Thermal Expansion & Minefactory Reloaded - These additions are component packs that expand IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft.
- Thaumcraft - Adds a whole Magic system to Minecraft.
- Railcraft - Adds a new complex level to Minecarts, turning them into functional, usable trains.
- Tinkers Construct - Adds a ton of complex things...
An authentic Minecraft account is required to play on Almura. If you have not already done so, please visit www.minecraft.net to purchase the game.
Important: Your computers graphics card must be able to stitch a 8192 x 8192 image in order to play Almura 2.0 This may or may not need to be larger if your using a texture pack. So far our tests with a 256-bit texture pack has kept this number at or below the 8192x8192 requirement.
Open the Technic Launcher, click on "MODPACKS" and type in "Almura" in the search field on the left. Almura will be displayed to your on your right. Click on "Install Pack". Once the installation has finished click on "Play"
Go to our Support IRC if you have any questions or issues.
We STRONGLY recommend having Java 64-bit installed. You may also need to adjust the ram usage of the launcher by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen and selecting 2gb or 4gb for the Memory: setting. Java 64-bit can be found here.
Also be aware, our content distributes directly with the client now. If you notice longer than normal wait times while you see the "Mojang" logo loading screen, this is normal. Some older PC's may take 45+ seconds to load all of our resources. We are working to optimize this loading process but at the moment we are working at getting everything working and we'll optimize things later.