Reason/explanation:

Result:
Posted Jan 21, 15 · OP
Votes:
+2
Elder
Council
Suggestion:
Add Ear of Corn and soybeans (from sprout crops), and possibly other crops from sprout to acceptable items for Minefactory reloaded's Bio Reactor (makes bio fuel)

Reason:
it has many items already available to it. but for max efficiency it requires 9 different types of items fed into it. Many things that omitted on purpose (i imagine because it'll make it to easy) like sugar cane, cactus, leaves. Corn and soybean are used for forms of biofuel IRL and would be a sense-able addition to this list. on their wiki it mentions Corn and flax as an input but i suspect these are from other mods. It also mentions berry bushes from another mod so you guys might consider adding more from the list of sprout crops ( this would greatly promote utilizing those crops since it would add variety for more efficiency, maybe ones that require higher lvl farming or special tools that were mention from a previous update to sprout?

Result:
As mentioned above, more variety for making the most compatible and renewable liquid fuel we have so far. "BioFuel" is tested compatable with items from Railcraft, Industrial Craft 2, Minefactory reloaded, and BuildCraft
Posted Jan 21, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Elder
Council
Suggestion:
Convert/replace IC2's "Biogas" into TE's (i think its Thermal expansion's) "BioFuel"

Reason:
IC2's BioGas is only usable with IC2's liquid fuel system. However, Biofuel is compatible with IC2, TE, MineFactory, BC, etc. Normally one would suggest just make the biofuel then and ignore the biogas creation method. but the utility that creates biogas has a different method that has a byproduct of Fertilizer which is used with IC2 crops and is rather helpful because of that. Having compatibility will allow items such as leaves, sugar cane, and a few other things able to be made into biofuel (however it is more involved and therefore shows its trade-off).

Result:
more and better compatibility for energy production between mods from common items into a common fuel source.
Posted Jan 21, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Suggestion:
Allow players to place the coins from the new "Coin Exchange" system.

Reason:
Players could visibly view their wealth. This would add more realism, as you can place coins in real life.

Result:
Players could get more satisfaction, i.e. Satisfaction from seeing their wealth grow from some coppers to a sea of gold. The game would also have additional decor options.
Posted Aug 23, 15
List
Undo
Top Posters
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Tue 01 Jan, 2019
SNV
Birthday on Fri 04 Jan, 2019
Birthday on Thu 13 Dec, 2018